The service is aim to build a picture of the competitive environment of the industry in which the company intends to operate; main information provided:
- Identification of the “conditio sine qua non ” to effectively operate in the EMIRATES. market
- Definition of the potential market, the main competitors and their positioning
- definition of the target audience and mapping of potential customers, distributors, partners
- identification of sales channels for the optimal reach the aimed target
- description of the regulatory framework, certification requirements and expectations of service before and after sales
This market research is carried out by consulting database coming form internal sources or external suppliers, or conducting interviews with key professionals in the field of investigation, overseeing the industry tradeshows.
- define an appropriate entry strategy, positioning and market development
- optimize the human and financial resources needed to achieve the company internationalization
- reduce time to get to break even of investments made
- plan the implementation of a production site in the EMIRATES. territory
The feasibility plan consists of four essential parts:
- a quantitative and / or qualitative, market research, in order to understand the competitive environment in the industry in which they will operate and identify the “condition sine qua non” to effectively reach the market
- a “go-to-market” plan to define the marketing strategy to penetrate the UAE market based on the information acquired by the above market analysis, the objectives and the human and financial resources available to the company
- a business plan, to determine the investments, cash flow and the financial impact of the entire project; this document is also the starting point for the preparation of documents that aim to make scouting of public or private funding
- a project plan, a document that aims to concretely indicate the activities and the timing of entry and development in the UAE market
FINANCIAL INCENTIVES RESEARCH
VISAS TO WORK AND OPERATE IN THE EMIRATES
A work visa for the UAE is one of the requirements that companies must have to start stable and permanent activities on Emirates territory, where the aim is the hiring of direct employees
It is absolutely necessary to be compliant with work visas because UAE laws are very strict and cannot be avoided.
Most times, it is required that documentation be submitted and processed by skilled operators; the timing for approval may be brief, but it relies heavily on the expertise of those who submit the application and if the accompanying documents are complete; you therefore need to carefully plan for the problem of visas.